"We were bowled over by the quality of the food and the sheer intensity of flavours packed into the teeny ramekins but especially loved just how well each dish matched the accompanying wine."
The Independent, 4/10/2021
CHARDONNAY/PINOT NOIR TASTING BOX
*AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER*
Either book to enjoy in your own time from 23rd-25th February or join our live online tasting at 8pm on Friday 23rd.
What does it involve?
At Ramekins & Wine our specialty is food and wine pairing, and we’ve created this tasting box to showcase 6 unique and brilliant wines made from two of the. ost importand and historic grape varieties - Chardonnay and PinotNoir. These wines are showstopping, unique and food friendly.
We'll create 6 pots of food, inspired by local food tradition and designed to pair perfectly with the wines, further enhancing their brilliance.
What is in the box?
Each tasting pack includes
- 6 x 125ml sample bottles of wine
- 6 x pots of paired food to go with each wine (the equivalent of a meal)
- A bag of crostini to pile the food onto
- Information cards so you can read along and learn about the wine and food.
The live tasting
We'll be hosting a live online tasting on Friday 23rd February at 8pm. You'll receive exactly the same box, but we'll send a link to our online session where you can taste along with us as we discuss the stories behind these great wines and the food that we've paired with them. You'll get to ask questions, and interact, or just watch along.
Just specify at checkout whether you'd like to join our live session.
The most important thing for us when putting together our wine tastings is to make sure they're interesting, fascinating, and fun.
What you need to do
- All you need to do is provide 6 wine glasses per person (3 will work too).
- There is no food prep, you just need to take it out of the fridge in advance and warm a couple of the pots through should you wish.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.
Deliveries within 2 hours of London will be delivered by our team, outside of this we use couriers.
top of page
bottom of page