"We were bowled over by the quality of the food and the sheer intensity of flavours packed into the teeny ramekins but especially loved just how well each dish matched the accompanying wine."
CHARDONNAY/PINOT NOIR BOX NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
Either book to enjoy in your own time over the 23rd-25th February or join our live online tasting at 8pm on Friday 23rd. We will also record a video for those who can't make the live tasting.
At Ramekins & Wine our specialty is food and wine pairing, and each month we put together a remarkable at-home wine tasting box, complete with food pairings. Want to taste some of the most epic fine wines? And to learn about what makes them so special? Then this is the experience for you!
To kick off 2024 we'll looking closely at some of the most revered grape varieties, beginning with two of the most important and historic - Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
You'll taste 6 wines and we'll create 6 pots of food to go alongside, inspired by local food traditions, designed to pair perfectly with the wines, which will also provoke thought and showcase how incredible these wines can be alongside food....and you can enjoy this experience either in your own time or as part of our live tasting on 23rd.
Each tasting pack includes
- 6 x 125ml sample bottles of Chardonnay or Pinot Noir from around the world
- 6 x pots of paired food to go with each wine (the equivalent of a meal)
- A bag of crostini to pile the food onto
- Information cards so you can read along and learn about the wine and food
- A link to a video where we'll talk through the wines.
We'll be hosting a live online tasting on Friday 23rd February at 8pm. You'll receive exactly the same box, but we'll send a link to our online session where you can taste along with us as we discuss the stories behind these great wines and the food that we've paired with them. You'll get to ask questions, and interact, or just watch along.
You can buy either the online tasting experience, or the box to have in your own time by visiting our shop.
The most important thing for us when putting together our wine tastings is to make sure they're interesting, fascinating, and fun.
What you need to do
- All you need to do is provide 6 wine glasses per person (3 will work too).
- There is no food prep, you just need to take it out of the fridge in advance and warm a couple of the pots through should you wish.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.
Our Chardonnay/Pinot box is £60 per person.
Deliveries within 2 hours of London will be delivered by our team, outside of this we use couriers.